DORA MARTEY (dora.martey@btinternet.com)

Ver Listado de Correos Fraudulentos

FROM MISS DORA MARTEY‏
De:
DORA MARTEY (dora.martey@btinternet.com)

How are you doing today?
I am Miss Dora Martey. the only Daughter Of Late Mr. And Mrs.. Abubakar Martey. from Cote d'ivoire. I am an Orphan being that I lost my Parents. My Father was a serving director of the Agricultural board in Ivory Coast here durring His days.

My Father was poisoned to death by his Family members because of His wealth.
Before his death He deposited the sum ($8.300,000.00 USA Dollars) In the Security Company here in my country. This fund he intended to buy a cocoa processing machine before His death.
I want you to help me for to retrieve this fund from the Security Company and transfer it to your account there in your country or any safer place outside my country as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund.


Dear my plan is to come over to Your country and further my education after the transfer, While You will be the person to do investment in any Good investment or business there in Your country.

This is my reason for writing to you. And l am willing to offer you 15% out of the total fund as you help me receive this fund in your account,
Waiting to hear from You as soon as You read my massege.

My Best Regards
Miss Dora Martey.
Posted on 13:05 by maelarrias and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario